- Professor of Missions, Dr. Sieberhagen was born and raised in South Africa where he completed a Bachelor of Commerce degree. He joined the family retail business, and because of a love for teaching also joined the Commerce faculty at Rhodes University teaching business and accounting.
- As part of a call to reach the nations he completed a Master's of Divinity Degree in international church planting at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary. His particular calling has been to those who have never heard and this led to his family serving overseas in an unreached, restricted access area. He was blessed to see how the Lord is making Himself known among the unreached and is passionate about training others to help complete the task that remains.
- His Doctor of Theology studies have been through the University of South Africa, with a focus on the issues of contextualization and globalization in relation to the starting of churches amongst the unreached.
- He was and remains an active sportsman, having played soccer, rugby, tennis, cricket, and golf at a competitive level.
- Doctor of Theology at University of South Africa
- Master's of Divinity degree at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Bachelor of Commerce degree
The professors that teach the Bachelor of Theology and Ministry Program hold advanced degrees from the most prestigious Bible Colleges, Seminaries, and Universities in the world including Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, Dallas Theological Seminary, Dallas Baptist University, and Gateway Seminary. Lucent selects professors based on their faithfulness to the Scriptures, their academic background, lifetime achievements, and their ability to teach dynamic classes.