A graduate of the University of Kansas and the Moody Bible University’s Advanced Studies Program, Paul has also earned a Master's of Theology degree and a Doctor of Ministry degree from Dallas Theological Seminary.
He and his wife, Pamela, and their five children live in Rockwall, Texas, where they are involved in their church and a local Christian school. Paul’s background includes experience as a sportscaster, author, and speaker. His books include Dynamic Dads: How to Be a Hero to Your Kids, Congratulations, You’ve Got ‘Tweens, and Congratulations, You're Gonna Be a Dad!, which he coauthored with his wife, and the Foundations of Spiritual Formation.
- A graduate of the University of Kansas and the Moody Bible Institute’s Advanced Studies Program. Paul has also earned a Master's of Theology degree and a Doctor of Ministry degree from Dallas Theological Seminary.
Blessed are the Balanced: A Seminarian's Guide to Following Jesus in the Academy:
- Kregel Academic: 2013
- Foundations of Spiritual Formation: A Community Approach to Becoming Like Christ:
- Kregel Academic & Professional: 2008
- Congratulations, You've Got Tweens!: Preparing Your Child for Adolescence:
- Kregel Publications: 2007
- Dynamic Dads: How to be a hero to your kids:
- Tyndale House Publishers: 2003
- Congratulations, You're Gonna Be a Dad!: What's Ahead from A to Z for First-Time Fathers:
- Kregel Publications: 2002
- Family studies
- Men’s studies
- Para-church ministries
Academic InterestsSpiritual formation
The professors that teach the Associate's Degree in Ministry Online Program hold advanced degrees from the most prestigious Bible Colleges, Seminaries, and Universities in the world including Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, Dallas Theological Seminary, Dallas Baptist University, and Gateway Seminary. Lucent selects professors based on their faithfulness to the Scriptures, their academic background, lifetime achievements, and their talent to deliver dynamic classes.